Thursday, March 12, 2015

"I did not have classified email with that woman"

When Bill Clinton famously parsed s-e-x in a way that few Americans would have done ("I did not have sex with that woman"), we all thought that the then-president was a great innovator. It turns out, however, that more likely he was the student and the then-First Lady was the teacher.

As the New York Times explains:

I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email,” Mrs. Clinton said at a news conference on Tuesday at the United Nations. “I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

Ah, but did she receive any? 

Of course she did! The U.S. Secretary of State did her job for more than four years without once getting classified information in her in-box (this, mind you, in a government that will famously slap Classified on a Post-It Note), then she wasn't really doing her job, was she?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home